Customer Success Team Leader
Basic salary depending on experience
Portsmouth, UK (3 days a week in office)
Lead Forensics are one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We can identify other businesses who have been visiting our client’s websites and help them convert these passive visitors into actionable leads. We know that every business-to-business organisation can benefit from the leads our product generates. We are looking for you to join our business supporting the Customer Success department as a Customer Success Team Leader.
The Customer Success Department is a vital function of the business, working closely with our customers, post-sale and throughout the lifetime of their contract, to ensure they see success and value from our product and thus renew their contracts. Our CSM’s are passionate about delivering value to our clients to achieve their monthly and annual customer retention targets, whilst building long lasting rapport with our clients to make the most of all upsell opportunities as they present themselves.
As a Customer Success Team Leader, you will be directly responsible for driving a team of dedicated Customer Success Managers, ensuring they deliver value to our clients to achieve monthly and annual Customer Retention Targets.
A little about the role, you will be;
- Coaching and training your team to ensure maximum performance is delivered at all times
- Motivating and leading your team
- Contribute improvements to the processes and procedures from your learnings and success to continually improve our ‘best practice’
- Ensuring all processes are trained, adopted, and used by every team member
- Handling complaints, providing appropriate solutions within time limits, and seeing through to resolution
- Conduct one on ones, and set development plans with your team
A little about you:
- Previous experience in leading a Customer Success, Account Management or high performing Sales Team
- Experienced in forecasting, anticipating challenges, building contingency plans, identifying opportunities, and leading your team to succeed against your goals.
- Can combine technical know-how with empathy, patience, and strong communication skills
- Experienced in supporting operational tasks with your team daily
- Able to provide ongoing coaching and development to up-skill team members
Why Lead Forensics?
- Take some time out with our holiday policy; start off with 25 days plus BH, increasing with each year of service
- Birthdays off! (it’s the most important day of the year!)
- Give back to the wider community with 2 paid Charity days, volunteer days, fundraisers, charity events
- Receive benefits such as; the Employee Assistance Programme, sick pay, maternity/paternity pay, free on-site parking, free gym
- Join our; Company socials, Regatta, Family Fun day, subsidised Ski trip, Christmas parties
What happens next?
Simply apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch, if you have any questions please contact the team.