Client Onboarding Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 basic with an OTE of £50,000.
Location: Portsmouth (hybrid working available)
Lead Forensics is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, with office across Europe & USA. Our software enables us to identify the businesses who have visited our clients’ websites to helps them convert these passive visitors into actionable leads. We know that every business-to-business organization can benefit from the leads our software generates.
We're looking for skilled individuals with a background in Customer Success/Client Onboarding to lead the post-sale discovery process with our new customers, to ensure long term success and retention of clients.
Why Lead Forensics:
- Clear progression plan
World class training – A three week long onboarding process designed to help you learn our software and processes, and continued personal development thereafter.
- Regular company socials
- Commission scheme
- Enhanced Sick Pay, Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking + onsite gym
- Employee assistance programme
- Hybrid working – 2 days a week in office
In this role, you will be:
• Leading the post-sale discovery process to quickly and thoroughly uncover customer expectations, opportunities and capabilities.
• Setup and optimise customer platforms in line with priority use cases to ensure that nothing stands in the way of early adoption.
• Provide high quality product training in both group and 1:1 sessions bringing energy, credibility and gravitas to the process.
• Challenge assumptions to identify real opportunities to add value before building a robust plan to pursue them with urgency
• Gather accurate customer intelligence and report back key trends to leadership in Customer Success, Product, Sales and Marketing.
• Working alongside Customer Success Managers to deliver a seamless client handover ensuring the client doesn’t feel passed around.
Here’s what you’ll need for success:
• At least 1 year of experience within a client-facing role within Account Management, Onboarding or Customer Success.
• Enthusiastic critical thinker
• Experience with web based technology and familiar with both outbound sales and digital marketing disciplines
• Outgoing Personality/Great Communication Skills
• Results focused, solutions oriented, pursue value relentlessly
• Strategic thinker with problem solving skills
• Confident & Competent
• Able to challenge expectations and maintain urgency with empathy and obvious value driven thinking
• High degree of commercial acumen, ability to assess the opportunities and risks in the business models and downstream processes.
This role will require travel to our Portsmouth Office 2-3 days a week. If you feel you meet the skills listed above we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-Time, Monday -Friday