Up to £27,000 (basic salary) with an OTE of £40,000+ uncapped.
Location: Portsmouth, UK (office based)
As a Telesales Executive, you’ll play a pivotal role in the growth plans of our customers, and helping to retain them long term. You’ll be working with our existing customer base to identify opportunities using the data that we are able to uncover for them.
To be considered for this role we are looking for someone with at least 6 months experience in a campaign management or outbound cold calling.
Benefits of working for Us:
- Basic & Commission structure
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthdays off! (it’s the most important day of the year!)
- 2 paid Charity Volunteering days
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity/paternity pay
- Personal development (books, courses, etc…) sponsored by the company
- Company socials including Summer/Christmas parties and Family Fun-Days
- Pension scheme provided with employer contributions
About the company:
Our team is over 400 people strong, across our UK and US offices and we’re still growing. Lead Forensics supplies B2B SaaS software solutions to companies, providing them with the power to identify who is viewing their websites and generate quality sales leads. If you’re looking to make the most of your ambition and personality, then a SaaS sales career at Lead Forensics could be perfect for you.
A day in the life of an Telesales Executive:
- Outbound warm calling to prospective customers, generating interest and setting up quality opportunities for our clients.
- Consistently achieving and surpassing KPIs set by the business.
- Play an active role on client meetings and build long term relationships that foster growth.
- Suggest opportunities internally to improve campaigns and draft script pointers.
- Creating new opportunities and demonstrating our six company DNA’s.
Do you tick these boxes?
- 6 months of experience within an Outbound Sales/Telemarketing role.
- Demonstrated history of achievement, success, and hard work
- Ambitious, competitive, and confident communicator
- Eager to Learn – This role will involve learning lots of new and exciting things, so therefore requires you to be hungry, switched-on, and ready to absorb all the training we provide
- If this sounds like the job for you, please apply and our Talent Acquisition team will share more about the role and the opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you very soon.
#telemarketing #sdr #b2b #sales #commission #telesales #hiring #SaaS #accountmanager