Customer Success Manager
(Portsmouth, UK) Hybrid/Office based
Salary – £35,000- £40,000 with an OTE of £65,000.
Lead Forensics is a dynamic and innovative SaaS company that is revolutionizing the industry. Our software enables us to identify the businesses who have visited our clients’ websites to helps them convert these passive visitors into actionable leads. We pride ourselves on our cutting-edge technology and dedication to delivering exceptional value to our customers. As we continue to grow, we are looking for motivated and customer focused Customer Success Managers to join our team and play a key role in driving client retention.
To be considered for this role, you need at least 2-3 years of experience within a client facing role such as Account Management or Customer Success.
In this role, you will be:
- Building & maintaining strong client relationships with a portfolio of customers. Hosting online meetings with various stakeholders to review progress of their desired outcomes.
- Identifying, qualify, and providing support and assistance to resolve issues including working with internal departments (Support/Product) if required
- Contributing to revenue growth by upselling/uplifting client contracts
- Negotiating contract renewals and expansion proposals
- Identifying further use cases to increase value and liaise regularly to develop strategies
- Work towards weekly KPI’s and monthly targets; both individually and as a team
What we offer you:
Clear progression plan - 6 monthly salary reviews giving you the opportunity to promote and increase your earnings.
World class training – A three week long onboarding process designed to help you learn our software and processes, and continued personal development thereafter.
Team Incentives – recent trips include Vegas, Croatia, Rhodes and more for top performers.
- Regular company socials
- Commission scheme
- Enhanced Sick Pay, Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking + onsite gym
- Employee assistance programme
- Hybrid working – 2 days a week in office
Here’s what you’ll need for success:
- At least 2-3 years of experience within a Sales/Account Management or Customer Success Background
- Experience in using CRM systems
- A confident personality/Great Communication Skills
- Experience interacting with Director Level individuals
- Strategic thinker with problem solving skills
- Confident & Tenacious
- Self-Starter with a passion for delivering & meeting targets
- Strong negotiating skills
This role will require travel to our Portsmouth Office 2-3 days a week. If you feel you meet the skills listed above we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-Time, Monday -Friday
#SaaS #B2B #CSM