Sales Development Representative
Mid-Market B2B SaaS
Basic Pay + Commission $60,000
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is your entry-point into a B2B SaaS career at Lead Forensics. No sales or software experience is necessary, though both are an advantage.
Why Lead Forensics
World Class Pay and Benefits
Competitive Base + Commission:
On-Target Earnings for an SDR is $60,000 per year.
Base Salary is fixed at $40,000 with uncapped commission offering $60,000 OTE in year one + Incentives. Clear progression structure with the ability to promote fast, increasing you base salary and OTE’s
In-House Training: We provide the training you’ll need to succeed and promote through the company! You will earn your full rate of pay for all time training; we not only offer training around the business but also personal development training to enable to you to excel.
Career Growth to Six Figure Earnings: Within 6 months as an SDR we expect you to be ready for promotion to a full Account Executive with a $50,000 base and $90,000 OTE.
Big Company Benefits:
You'll get full Medical/Dental/Vision & Life Insurance coverage, 401k with access to our Employee Assistance Program,
PTO policy; a HUGE 20 PTO/Vacation days,9 company holidays & your birthday off as standard. A total of 30 days off!!
2 paid volunteer days give back to the wider community, as well as company planned fundraisers and volunteer events
Awesome Sales Incentives & Office Team Nights:
Incentive Trips to the Bahamas, St Lucia, New York Vegas, Cancun, Dubai and more for top performers,
Office Team Social Nights incl: Andretti’s Go Karting, Braves games, Hawks games, Atlanta United, etc.
Our Atlanta office has direct access from the I-85 and is only 2 exits down from 400, offers free parking, gym and has access to close lunch spots as well as on site facilities. Our office also offers a great open space with lots of games in the office and breakout area including basketball, pitch & putt, a snooker table and much more
About Lead Forensics
Lead Forensics is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, with office across USA & Europe. Our software enables us to identify the businesses who have visited our clients’ websites to helps them convert these passive visitors into actionable leads. We know that every business-to-business organization can benefit from the leads our software generates.
In this role, you will be:
- Identifying key decision makers/engaging with C suite level contacts to introduce our software and book appointments for our Account Executive teams.
- Proactively contacting prospective clients over the phone, email & video.
- Conduct thorough fact finding ensuring each appointment is well qualified.
- Working towards weekly KPI’s and monthly targets, both individually and as a team.
- You’ll take a proactive approach to your own day and performance, looking for opportunities of growth in your personal and professional development
Here’s what you’ll need for success:
- Competitive Spirit
- Coachable and a Curiosity to Learn
- Great Communication Skills
- Real Drive to Succeed & Develop
- Confident & Tenacious
- Self Starter with a passion for delivering & meeting targets
Job Type: Full-Time, Monday -Friday
Pay: $60,000 per year
- Uncapped Earnings
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Paid Volunteer days
- Parental leave
- Free Training
- Referral program