Sales Development Representative
Mid-Market B2B SaaS
Basic Pay + Commission $60,000
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is your entry-point into a B2B SaaS career at Lead Forensics. No sales or software experience is necessary, though both are an advantage.
Why Lead Forensics
World Class Entry-Level Pay and Benefits
Competitive Base + Commission:
On-Target Earnings for an SDR is $60,000 per year.
Base salary of $40,000 with uncapped commission offering $60,000 OTE in year one + Incentives. Clear progression structure with the ability to promote fast, increasing you base salary and OTE’s
In-House Training: We provide the training you’ll need to succeed and promote through the company. You will earn your full rate of pay for all time training, we not only offer Sales & Industry training but also personal development training to enable to you to excel.
Career Growth to Six Figure Earnings: Within 6 months as an SDR we expect you to be ready for promotion to a full Account Executive with a $50,000 base and $105,000 OTE.
Big Company Benefits:
You'll get full Medical/Dental/Vision & Life Insurance coverage, 401k with access to our Employee Assistance Program,
PTO policy; a HUGE 20 PTO/Vacation days,9 company holidays & your birthday off as standard. A total of 30 days off!!
2 paid volunteer days give back to the wider community, as well as company planned fundraisers and volunteer events
Awesome Sales Incentives & Office Team Nights:
Incentive Trips to the Bahamas, St Lucia, New York Vegas, Cancun, Dubai and more for top performers
Office Team Social Nights incl: Dave & Busters, Go Karting, Diamondbacks games, Suns Games, Hikes and more
Our Scottsdale office has direct access from the 101 loop, offers free parking and has access to close lunch spots as well as on site facilities
About Lead Forensics
Lead Forensics is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, with office across USA & Europe. Our software enables us to identify the businesses who have visited our clients’ websites to help them convert these passive visitors into actionable leads. We know that every business-to-business organization can benefit from the leads our software generates.
In this role, you will be:
- Identifying key decision makers/engaging with C suite level contacts to introduce our software and book appointments for our Account Executive teams.
- Proactively contacting prospective clients over the phone, email & video.
- Conduct thorough fact finding ensuring each appointment is well qualified.
- Working towards weekly KPI’s and monthly targets, both individually and as a team.
- You’ll take a proactive approach to your own day and performance, looking for opportunities of growth in your personal and professional development
Here’s what you’ll need for success:
- Competitive Spirit
- Coachable and a Curiosity to Learn
- Great Communication Skills
- Real Drive to Succeed & Develop
- Confident & Tenacious
- Self-Starter with a passion for delivering & meeting targets
Job Type: Full-Time, Monday -Friday
Pay: $60,000 per year
- Uncapped Earnings
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Paid Volunteer days
- Parental leave
- Free Training
- Referral program