Customer Success Manager
Basic Pay + Commission £55,000 OTE
The Customer Success Department is a vital department, working closely with our customers, post sale and throughout the lifetime of their contracts. Our CSM’s are you passionate about delivering value and creating long lasting rapport with clients. Do you have experience around B2B customer contact, come from a sales/marketing or are CSM already if so then join the fastest growing software company in the world!!
Why Lead Forensics
World Class Pay and Benefits
Competitive Base + Commission:
Base Salary Range depending on experience between £28,000-£35,000 with commission offering potential £55,000 OTE in year one + Incentives. Clear progression structure with the ability to promote fast, increasing your base salary and OTE’s
In-House Training: We provide the training you’ll need to succeed and promote through the company! You will earn your full rate of pay for all time training; we not only offer training around the business but also personal development training to enable to you to excel.
Well Established Career Growth: 6 monthly salary reviews giving you the opportunity to increase your Base Salary by £1500, which in total increases your OTE.
Big Company Benefits:
Enhanced Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity pay and Pension Scheme provided with employer contributions
25 Holiday days + Bank Holidays & Your Birthday Off as standard.
2 paid volunteer days give back to the wider community, as well as company planned fundraisers and volunteer events.
Awesome Sales Incentives & Office Team Nights:
Incentive Trips to the Italy, Croatia , Las Vegas, Rhodes, Barcelona and more for top performers. Company social events incl. Summer/Christmas parties and Family Fun events
About Lead Forensics
Lead Forensics is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, with office across Europe & USA. Our software enables us to identify the businesses who have visited our clients’ websites to helps them convert these passive visitors into actionable leads. We know that every business-to-business organization can benefit from the leads our software generates.
In this role, you will be:
- Building & maintaining strong client relationships. Hosting online meetings with various stakeholders to review progress of their desired outcomes
- Identifying, qualify, and providing support and assistance to resolve issues including working with internal departments (Support/Product) if required
- Contributing to revenue growth by upselling/uplifting client contracts
- Negotiating contract renewals and expansion proposals
- Identifying further use cases to increase value and liaise regularly to develop strategies
- Work towards weekly KPI’s and monthly targets; both individually and as a team
Here’s what you’ll need for success:
- Sales/Account Management or Customer Success background
- Experience in using CRM systems
- Out Going Personality/Great Communication Skills
- Experience with interacting with Director Level individuals
- Strategic thinker with problem solving skills
- Confident & Tenacious
- Self-Starter with a passion for delivering & meeting targets
- Strong negotiating skills
Job Type: Full-Time, Monday -Friday
- Clear Career Progression Plan
- Paid time off
- Free parking + Onsite Gym
- Employee assistance program
- Team incentives
- Paid Volunteer days
- Parental leave
- Free Training
- Referral program