Up to £24,000 (basic salary), The Expected target earning Y1 is £60,000 OTE, this is dependent on hitting targets/ experience.
Location: Bristol, UK
Benefits of working for Us:
- Basic & Commission structure
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthdays off! (it’s the most important day of the year!)
- 2 paid Charity Volunteering days
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity/paternity pay
- Personal development (books, courses, etc…) sponsored by the company
- Company socials including Summer/Christmas parties and Family Fun-Days
- Sales team incentives, recent trips include Las Vegas, Florida, and Dubai
- Pension scheme provided with employer contributions
About the company:
Our team is over 400 people strong, across our UK and US offices and we’re still growing. Lead Forensics supplies B2B SaaS software solutions to companies, providing them with the power to identify who is viewing their websites and generate quality sales leads. If you’re looking to make the most of your ambition and personality, then a SaaS sales career at Lead Forensics could be perfect for you.
About the Role of Trainee Sales Executive:
- As a Trainee Sales Executive, you’ll play a pivotal role in our future growth plans and long-term success.
- Our opportunities come with realistic earning potentials of up to twice the OTE by year 1 and a structured career progression.
What we can offer you, Promotion and pathway to succcess:
- You will join our Trainee Sales Executive role, designed to give you exactly what you need to excel in your sales career. The programme combines weekly training, 121’s, and on the job learning with our in-house Learning and Development team.
- You will begin your journey as a Trainee Sales Executive and have a clear progression plan to Account Executive Level 1 promotion, which is achievable in 6 months; with each promotion, you will get an automatic pay rise!
- Once you reach Level 1, you will have a clear promotion plan to progress through Level 2, 3, and 4, each promotion coming with an automatic pay rise and higher bonus plans.
- Upon reaching Level 4, you can expect to earn up to twice the OTE salary by year 1, with our top performers earning upwards of 6-figures (this journey should take between 18-24 months)
- After Level 4, you can progress into management; you will begin your management progression path, unlocking higher base salaries and the next 4 Levels.
- For every sale you make, not only will you earn a commission, but you’ll also be paid on renewals
- Training, learning and development, and a buddy scheme to support you through your role
A day in the life of a Trainee Sales Executives:
- Morning motivational sessions; an hour of self-development to kickstart your day.
- Outbound calling to prospective clients from all over the world.
- Educate marketing directors, VPs, and CEOs over the phone or email on our marketing software
- Follow the established Lead Forensics sales process to schedule demonstrations for our team of Account Executives
- Creating new opportunities and demonstrating our six company DNA’s.
Do you tick these boxes?
- Demonstrated history of achievement, success, and hard work
- Ambitious, competitive, and confident communicator
- Eager to Learn – This role will involve learning lots of new and exciting things, so therefore requires you to be hungry, switched-on, and ready to absorb all the training we provide
- If this sounds like the job for you, please apply and our Talent Acquisition team will share more about the role and the opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you very soon.
#SaaS #AccountManager #B2C #B2C #Sales #Hiring #Commission #SDR #Doortodoor