Portsmouth, UK - Hybrid
Salary - £30,000
We are a fast-growing SaaS business looking for an exceptional Data Manager with the leadership skills to develop and grow a successful Data Team.
We are 500+ employees strong, with offices in the UK and the US. Thousands of businesses around the world are using our product and we’re a market leader in our space.
Our vision is BIG, and we’re looking for someone highly ambitious to join us and help us become a billion-dollar business in the next couple of years.
About the role
- Managing and executing long term data projects.
- Meet with the CEO on a weekly basis to assess and plan data related projects.
- Large Scale Projects will include identifying potential databases, bulk importing data and removing poor quality data.
- Sales Development Work Stack - Liaise with senior stakeholders to gather requirements, create specifications, project manage development, user acceptance test projects and help with deployment.
- Adhoc analysis and work for senior stakeholders - Will often receive requests to conduct analysis or to complete data administration for senior sales stakeholders.
- Sales Data Team – you will be the highest point of escalation for any issues and set the processes/rules that are in play.
What you'll bring
3+ years of experience in Data Management -
- Experienced and able in Excel User and have capabilities within pivot tables, vlookups and basic formulas.
- Basic SQL skills would be a huge advantage as interrogating the data adds a lot of value to this role.
- Requirements, Gathering and Specification writing are imperative as it allows to get to the bottom of the development needed and bridge the gap between Sales and Dev.
- Stakeholder Management to help maintain the relationships between senior stakeholders.
What we will offer you.
- Personal development (books, courses, skills etc…) covered by the company
- Free parking and on-site gym, PS5, ball pit and putting course!
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, your birthday off and 2 paid Charity Volunteering days
- Employee Assistance Programme, Paid Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay.
Next Steps - If this sounds like the job for you, please apply and our Talent Acquisition team will share more about the role and the opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you very soon.
Talent Acquisition Partner
People and Talent
Already working at Lead Forensics?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.